Do you need to restore your website from a backup file? Backups help you restore your website in case something goes wrong. We at HostBigSpace take weekly backup of all accounts on server in order to avoid data loss in case of any major accidents. However, due to the increase in the number of accounts on server, restoring backup for individuals accounts on request isn’t possible.
In order to reduce the number of restore requests, we are providing ability to restore any sub account from available backup files to the reseller itself. This is made possible through JetBackup service.
This service is only available for customers who purchase our Backup Restore Addon with our services.
Let’s learn how to use the Jetbackup manager to restore a Ful Account Backups for any of the accounts in WHM.
This demo assumes you’ve already logged in to WHM.
1) Click on the JetBackup link under Plugins in WHM:
2) Use the List Accounts option to search for an account to restore from a backup.
3) Next click on the icon under Backups to view the backups available for the selected account:
4) Click on Full Backups to see the available backups for the account. The backups are taken weekly and kept for next 7 days.
5) Click on the icon under Options to restore a backup copy of the full account from a specific date.
6) Click on the restore icon under Options to restore the backup.
That’s it! You now know how to restore a Full Account Backup in WHM.